the drift

...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WTF, Gmail Themes?

Dear Google, do you know why i picked your stupid beach theme for my gmail? because i wanted a little escape, that's why, because i wanted to keep on the sunny side as i picked through the tepid waters of gmail awash in email subscriptions i don't remember signing up for, notifications of sales on shit i still can't afford and reminders from my google calendar on work I'm hopelessly behind on.
then i see this, and it's like you've just thrown my new coat in dog poo and danced a celebratory jig on top of it.

thanks for brightening my day with this sad tale of a sand-drenched ice cream cone.

5 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, November 25, 2008 , Blogger pom. said...

har.
this is exactly the theme I picked.
heh.

 
At 12:24 AM, November 26, 2008 , Blogger javagirl said...

i just spit my water out. thanks for the laugh. i chose rocks. what does this say about me?

 
At 7:49 AM, November 26, 2008 , Blogger rubigimlet said...

It says you have a beach like 5 mins. from your house. :)

 
At 7:19 PM, November 26, 2008 , Blogger javagirl said...

yes - one where your ice cream will not melt - even in august.

 
At 4:10 PM, September 01, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny. I'm having a WTF gmail moment today, but gmail definitely let you down more :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home