the drift

...

Sunday, August 30, 2009

as i drive around this city lately

I've got this tourism bureau-ready slogan floating in my head all the time. Like a (sadly legitimate) worry and a joke wrapped up in one.
"Kansas City -- Where a stray bullet has your name on it."
It's so true; it's awful. It's so awful; it's true.
And that's it really, not much swimming around in my sleep-short brain these days ... besides some meta reading of the latest Mad Men episode (ah what a turn on the head of the Camelot days) which I doubt anyone would be even vaguely interested in without a few Harvey Wallbangers down the hatch first.
Hugs.

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, September 05, 2009 , Blogger Bryan M. Stalder said...

Yes, I have a daughter... but she would have been an infant at the last CCN meeting I went to.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home