the drift

...

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

the world's gone merkin crazy

ok, not really, but since i just found out what the hell a merkin actually is, it seems like i've seen the word everywhere. So I submit for your pleasure a quote from my girl crush Kate Winslet -- by way of perezhilton

“Depends on the character. Let me tell you, The Reader was not glamorous for me in terms of body-hair maintenance. I had to grow it in, because you can’t have a landing strip in 1950, you know? And then because of years of waxing, as all of us girls know, it doesn’t come back quite the way it used to. They even made me a merkin because they were so concerned that I might not be able to grow enough. I said, 'Guys, I am going to have to draw the line at a pubic wig. But you can shoot my snatch up close and personal.'"

…and for those that saw the movie, they did!

- Kate Winslet, on her grooming habits down there, in the new issue of Allure

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, June 09, 2009 , Blogger pom. said...

ha. i love this post.
and miss your blog, dude!!
shoot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home