the drift

...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

tote a tot -- for children who are nothing more than baggage


i don't know if i've seen a more literal visual translation of the 'baby as accessory' phenomenon. I suppose there's nothing inherently 'wrong' with this picture -- but am i the only person for whom it screams pathology? You know, I've never flown with a baby so I really can't say whether I'd use one or not. But if I did go tearing through the airport like this, I think I'd feel pretty weird about it.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, June 12, 2009 , Blogger javagirl said...

okay...i posted something last night and it never works...so here goes again...simple version: I've seen these retail for 100 bucks but it is only for the carseat so you can use it as a stroller if need be...but now one that you can strap to your suitcase...there is something wrong with this...

 
At 11:55 AM, June 16, 2009 , Blogger Natasha said...

That kid doesn't look like he's enjoying the ride.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home