the drift

...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

viva los praters

Who, I believe, are probably on a plane to somewhere where free drinks fill fountains and people with sexy accents stroll the beach. Scott and Katie, I'm happy to know you. That was the rip-roaringest wedding we've been to in far too long. I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.Even Lady Preutopia tied one on with abandon on this night for the Bombay Sapphire was flowing like, well... free gin! No, not just any gin, but gin of the gods. I heart you Bombay Sapphire, heart you like you will never know.
Old friends were found. Ladd, Jay's friend from the frat, was located and determined to be still a cool motherfucker. They talked old skool hip hop with abandon.
Meanwhile, family members drank and got merry on the dancefloor. I've never seen a more organized group of tipsy people when that Cha Cha song came on. While only the truly professional wedding dancers knew the Charlie Brown, everyone calmly awaited further instruction and it came a second later.

Later, I grabbed drunk pix of Jay and I. He stated his balls itched. I caught the formation of the word 'balls' on camera.

We went home. Tucked in the tots and called it a night.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, September 05, 2008 , Blogger Summie said...

I love the pics where you catch someone mid-word!!! I have one of us in the middle of singing "Love Shack" that rocks cocks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home