the drift

...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i'm an asshole

this isn't news, really. and i'm just saying, that i know this.
i said some tough stuff today. but i said it out of caring and an attempt to be helpful. it wasn't received this way and i'm not surprised. however, no one can ever accuse me of not carefully considering what i'm saying. that's not to say it's said well. but it's coming from a deeply considered place and a sincere wish to make things ok. and yes, i realize how arrogant it is to imagine myself as being able to heal a situation that is essentially out of my control.
i guess i'd like to know more people like me. :) heh, or maybe not. it's not pretty. it's not fun. it actually sucks. and i hate my lack of positive emotional boundaries.

that whole thing made no sense. crap.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, September 05, 2008 , Blogger Summie said...

I find that a lot of casual hair tossing helps people to agree that they are, in fact, the asshole, when you have to keep it real.

Go forth with this knowledge and pwn, Grasshoppa!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home