the drift

...

Friday, July 04, 2008

the horror continues

as i'm watching a Korean horror flick that centers on aborted fetuses haunting uteri and coming back to kill the mothers that aborted them (what an awesomely horrific and awful premise that would never play even in ultra-conservative US and A) it occurred to me that my usage was wrong in the previous post. It would be severed penises and not dismembered penises. Wait, is it penises or peni? At any rate, the horror of horrors fest continues ...
I''m pretty sure Sarah Michelle Gellar doesn't want any part of an American version of this one.

postscript: In searching for the movie web site, I found the tragic tale of the female lead in the film.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, July 08, 2008 , Blogger Summie said...

Remind me to run screaming the next time you invite me over for movie night.

...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home