the drift

...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

goings on in preutopia: week in review in photos

Last Friday, I got my first night of freedom with my friend Summie. We visited KC's only professional crowd-pleaser in a toupee and red sequins... that's right, Al Lotta of the Cigar Box.Jay has taken to baking like a fish to water. Sundays are his day to take our own little Food Network-esque challenge. I get a random baking ingredient at the store for him to build a treat around. Last week's spotlight ingredient: dark chocolate chips
Ro enjoying the bounty.
Ro really enjoys employing something we refer to around here as 'the stink eye'. Yep, it's menacing.
I signed the boys up for parent and tot swim lessons. I bought him some cute little trunks that he was less than pleased to be wearing. However, by all reports, the crumb-cruncher dunked in the water like a sailor and had a hell of a time.

We're keeping busy during the day.
Clean up:
Dang, we're ready for summer and loving these 70 degree days. Ro showing his summer flava and the little wife-beater I got for him so he could fit in in our 'hood.
In other news, Bebe is my homegirl. Here she is showing some love for the Westside.In yet other news, R.I.P. Short Change Chuck. Sounds like a rough life if that's your street moniker, Chuck. Hope you're better off wherever you are now.

3 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, April 24, 2008 , Blogger Summie said...

I'll never love another the way I love Al and his wardrobe changes. He is our disco ball of lurrrve!

 
At 8:43 PM, April 25, 2008 , Blogger pom. said...

I love these photos.
Are those cookies like, the size of your face?! Ha. They look huge.

Mmmm..

 
At 9:30 PM, April 25, 2008 , Blogger rubigimlet said...

nope they just look like that next to jay's svelte frame and the weird angle i think. they were freaking amazing though and i don't get too excited about double chocolate cookies normally, but damn!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home