the drift

...

Friday, April 11, 2008

Shipwrecked: Week 5

Starting our 5th week of quarantine. Bebe and I are near madness with cabin fever. In fact, I think being shipwrecked would actually be more entertaining. At least the sea changes. There'd be something to watch. Instead, we watch each other. I certainly have the better end of the deal since she's starting to do new and amazing things each day. I on the other hand change very little so I can understand her fitful cries of boredom. I'm pretty sure if I were stuck in the Rockies on a failed expedition, I would've eaten everyone in the first week if for no other reason than for something simply to DO. And judging from how I've hit the Spicy Buffalo Doritos bag this week, that is probably more accurate than I'd like to admit.

Happy birthday, Bebe! You are one month old. And freedom is at hand -- in a couple of weeks, that is. smooches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home