the drift

...

Thursday, March 13, 2008

photos and not a lot to say yet other than thank god


her birth seems to have been relatively easy for her. also, my greatest fear -- not being able to get an epidural -- came and went and was no big deal after all. in fact, the worst part was simply having the news broken to me. and believe me girls, if i'm saying that, it really isn't as scary as it sounds.




Already with the vicious bling courtesy of Aunt Summie:

big brother is enchanted by her:




2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, March 14, 2008 , Blogger Summie said...

She looks wicked awesome in the cephalopod bling! Your children are angels.

 
At 11:02 PM, March 14, 2008 , Blogger pom. said...

AHHHHHHhhh!!! I love this last photo. Absolutely love it. It's cliche to say how much I want to squeeze her cheeks but...nevertheless... Ready to squeeze!!!

xoxoxoxo

Oh Beatrix.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home