the drift

...

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

my 2 year-old is more politically saavy than you

Or, at least a couple of his uncles. My son can actually successfully identify the two presidential nominees on television. I would put a hefty bill down on him being able to do it faster and more accurately than at least two of his uncles.
Ro also knows the McCain owns 8 houses and 'Bama owns one, just like us (assuming our house were worth 1.4 mill).
I'm thinking of picking up drawing again. I may be posting some stuff here. Keep your eyes peeled, suckas.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, October 08, 2008 , Blogger pom. said...

consider them peeled!
like little slimy, wet grapes.

slimy AND wet is perhaps redundant but.
all the same.

 
At 2:51 PM, October 08, 2008 , Blogger javagirl said...

i can finally post a comment on your blog...yay...there has been so much I have wanted to say...I dare you to post something on religion...seems to get the most comments...heathen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home