the drift

...

Friday, January 09, 2009

Noggin (Preschool on TV)

It makes me sad to watch the Upside Down Show (on Noggin, geared specifically to ages 2 -5, preschoolers) at 11:00 at night.
Because I think of all those little ones out there on the other side of the TV, watching it too. I'm sorry little guys. I'm pretty sure if you're watching right now, you aren't watching with a parent to help explain why the dude with the bad white boy fro is playing an imaginary slide whistle and talking to puppets under a black light. You're probably drinking something caffeinated and eating something that came in at least one layer of waxed paper wrapping.
No. I wish you were mine. You'd be in a cozy bed right now wrapped in clean PJs with dinner in your belly and a kiss goodnight.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, January 12, 2009 , Blogger Natasha said...

will you come over and tuck me in?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home